Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Friday, March 27, 2009
Thursday, March 26, 2009
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Tuesday, March 24, 2009
Monday, March 23, 2009
Here is a shot of our first theme for aHome. BlueBook is based off everyone's favorite social networking site!
Friday, March 20, 2009
QuickTweet has been released for the aHome API!
Attention Twitter users with aHome! You can now update your Twitter status directly from your phone with our new widget, QuickTweet. Simply enter your username and password once, type your message, and send tweets with a single press. It's really as simple as that.
QuickTweet at work:
1. you must have aHome Home Replacement or aHome Lite for QuickTweet to work. Once you have once of those installed and Quick Tweet downloaded, go to the desktop.
2. Press and hold your finger on the desktop on a spot with plent of room. A menu will appear, go down until you find "Widgets" and press your finger.
3. Scroll down till you see "QuickTweet" and click on it and it will appear on your home screen!
1. You must have an sd card loaded in the phone for QuickTweet to work properly.
2. If you get the Error "Tweet Not Sent..."
a. Bad login info
b. Tweet to short/long
c. SD card not being read properly
Sometimes QuickTweet may have trouble recognizing your sd card upon first installation. This should be easily fixable by following these steps:
1. Remove QuickTweet from the home screen.
2. Turn off your phone!
3. Remove the sd card completely.
4. Put the sd card back in.
5. Turn on your phone and it should be working!
Thursday, March 12, 2009
We're new, but we've already got a widget ready to go!
QuickNote is an easy to use sticky-note application that works flawlessly with the aHome home replacement program. It's features include: multiple notes (use as many as you want!), copy & paste functionality, multiple themes, and autosave (never lose a note).
Here are the current themes. If you have any ideas for a theme you'd like to see, let us know!
It's only 99¢! Cheers!
1. You must have aHome Home Replacement or aHome Lite for Quick Note to work. Once you have one of those installed and Quick Notes downloaded, go to the desktop.
2. Press and hold your finger on the desktop on a spot with plenty of room. A menu will appear, go down till you find "Widgets" and press your finger.
3. Scroll down till you see "Quick Note" and click on it and it will appear on your desktop!
1. You must have an sd card loaded in your phone for theme selection and note saving to work properly!
2. You must have the LATEST version of aHome for Quick Note to work.
3. Re-installation sometimes requires restarting your phone to reset aHome for Quick Note to work properly.
4. To move or delete notes you must LONG press your finger along the top edge of the widget. It will vibrate then you can drag it around, or press the trash to delete the note.
Please email me at email@example.com if you continue having issues once you've tried these things.