We're new, but we've already got a widget ready to go!
QuickNote is an easy to use sticky-note application that works flawlessly with the aHome home replacement program. It's features include: multiple notes (use as many as you want!), copy & paste functionality, multiple themes, and autosave (never lose a note).
Here are the current themes. If you have any ideas for a theme you'd like to see, let us know!
It's only 99¢! Cheers!
1. You must have aHome Home Replacement or aHome Lite for Quick Note to work. Once you have one of those installed and Quick Notes downloaded, go to the desktop.
2. Press and hold your finger on the desktop on a spot with plenty of room. A menu will appear, go down till you find "Widgets" and press your finger.
3. Scroll down till you see "Quick Note" and click on it and it will appear on your desktop!
1. You must have an sd card loaded in your phone for theme selection and note saving to work properly!
2. You must have the LATEST version of aHome for Quick Note to work.
3. Re-installation sometimes requires restarting your phone to reset aHome for Quick Note to work properly.
4. To move or delete notes you must LONG press your finger along the top edge of the widget. It will vibrate then you can drag it around, or press the trash to delete the note.
Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you continue having issues once you've tried these things.